1. Collection of Personal Information
You may visit our Site without providing any information about yourself. IAI may collect the following categories of personal information:
- We automatically collect device identification information (such as IP Address, browser type, etc.), Site use information (such as pages viewed, date and time, general location), and other statistical information using cookies and similar technologies.
- We collect information you provide when you contact us (such as name, company, address, email, telephone number).
2. Use of Personal Information
IAI will use your personal information for our general business purposes including:
- To provide our products and services.
- To provide information or make proposals regarding our or our affiliates’ products and services.
- To improve our products and services.
- To respond to your inquiries.
- Any other purposes necessary to operate our business.
3. Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties
IAI may disclose personal information to unaffiliated third parties:
- With your consent, request, or authorization.
- To help complete a transaction you have requested.
- To comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders or subpoenas, to enforce our other agreements, or to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of our users or others.
- In connection with a corporate transaction (such as a sale or transfer of assets or business units, merger, reorganization, financing, etc.).
- To allow our agents, outside vendors or service providers to perform functions on our behalf (such as analytics, marketing, legal and accounting).
IAI may disclose personal information to our affiliated companies for the purposes stated above, and may disclose aggregated (non-personal) information without restriction.
IAI does not share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- IAI uses reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures to protect information contained in our system against unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, loss or alteration. We may use standard encryption technology to protect information being transferred to our Site, but no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. Moreover, it will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of employees and service providers (including subcontractors, etc.) who handle personal information.
5. Cookies and Tracking
- We may allow selected third parties to place cookies through the Site to provide us with better insights into the use of the Site or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you.
- We do not use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser.
6.Accessing Your Personal Information, Choices, Data Retention
- You may update, amend or delete your personal information by contacting us here.
You will be required to present your identity verification documents to IAI as a proof of your identity when you make any request.
- You may choose not to receive emails from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any email you receive from us. This will not stop us from sending emails about your account or your transactions with us.
- You can choose to delete or block cookies by setting your browser to either reject all cookies or to allow cookies only from selected sites. If you block cookies performance of the Site may be impaired and certain features may not function at all.
- We will store your Personal Information, in a form which permits us to identify you, for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. We may retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements and rights, or if it is not technically reasonably feasible to remove it.
7.Notice to International Visitors
- Our Site is maintained on servers located in the United States, and personal information submitted is stored on our servers in the United States. If you are visiting our Site from outside the United States, please be advised that your information is transferred to our U.S. servers.
8. Notice to California Residents
9. Notice to Nevada Residents
- We do not transfer personal information for monetary consideration. If you would like to tell us not to sell your information in the future, please email us at “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your name, postal address, telephone number and email address with “Nevada do not sell” in the subject line.
10. Changes to this Policy
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
11. Contacting Us
This Site is owned and operated by IHI America, Inc. You can contact us in writing at 1251 Avenue of the Americas, 7th Floor Suite 750, New York, NY 10020 or by phone at (888) 559-0676 or by using our Contact page here.
Effective Date: 08/15/2022